GIGABYTE Flex display technology(patent-pending) can automatically detect any connected monitors and achieve multi-display gaming up to 4 monitors at the same time by using various output groups. Users could enjoy the best gaming experience in ultra HD resolution with extended flexibility in arranging monitor configurations and making future system upgrade extremely easy.
- Windforce 3X Cooling System, Flex Display Technology, GPU Gauntlet, Sorting, Ultra Durable VGA
- BASE: 1178 MHz / BOOST: 1329 MHz, 1664 CUDA Cores, 4GB GDDR5 memory, 256-Bit memory Bus, PCI-E 3.0, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.4
- Powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 GPU, Integrated With Industry's Best 4GB GDDR5 Memory 256-bit Memory Interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI / 3 Display Port, Digital Max Resolution 4096 x 2160, Analog Max Resolution 2048 x 1536
- System Power Supply Requirement: 550W (With One 6-Pin and One 8-pin External Power Connectors)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a performance loss between this and a "full size" 970?
It depends on what you mean by performance. If you mean how noisy is it vs a "full size 970", i think it's noisier than the asus strix. but that is to be expected since the strix 970 has a larger area and two fans.
What is difference between this and the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming?
The G1 a backplate, higher core and boost clock, and is longer and taller.
Add New FAQ
- Graphics Ram Size 4 GB
- Graphics Coprocessor NVIDIA
- Processor 1178 GHz
- Screen Resolution 4096 x 2160