Gibson USA continues to raise the bar of Quality, Prestige and Innovation with the new line up of 2015 guitars. All Gibson USA guitars except for the Les Paul Supreme, Firebird and Derek Trucks SG will ship with the G-Force tuning system. Among many of the added features is the new Zero Fret Nut which is a patented applied for nut that has adjustable action capabilities. The new Tune-O-Matic Bridge features a hex wrench adjustment on thumbscrews for easy action adjustments. All guitars receive a professional set up with accurate intonation, and a new PLEK program with 27% lower fret wire.
All models now have Pearloid Inlays and the fingerboard is a thicker one piece rosewood which is sanded and buffed with a new oil treatment for smoother and easier playability. To take it a step further Gibson USA has increased playing comfort by widened the neck and fingerboard by .050 per side. Sparing no expense, Gibson USA even changed the internal wires from 28 awg to 26 awg, along with a new and improved jack design and together they give you an improved uninterrupted signal.
For 2015 Gibson will be producing gloss lacquer finishes and no more Satin or Vintage Gloss finishes. On top of all the upgrades Gibson USA did not stop there. They are now introducing a removable Les Paul pick guard with NO SCREWS NEEDED. In honor of Les Paul's 100th birthday all LP and SG guitars will carry the 100 logo on the headstock and a Les Paul Hologram on the back of the headstock for authenticity and tribute to the man himself. To wrap everything up, each 2015 Gibson USA guitar ships in a Gibson Hard Shell case.
- Gibson G FORCE Tuning System: Faster, more accurate, additional tunings
- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action adjustment
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string spacing
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials for best instruments
- Thicker Rosewood Fingerboard: Increased mass for sustain
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- Smoother sanded, buffed and oiled fingerboard: Improved playability and feel
- Comprehensive Point Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- Improved contact output jack: Secure contact and uninterrupted signal
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
From classic fat tones to coil splitting, all in a great-value Les Paul that looks better than ever. With Gibson’s most popular humbucking pickups with coil-split switching, innovative hardware, and automated G FORCE tuning and this is one versatile Les Paul, at a truly unbeatable price.
A mahogany back joins carved figured maple top for superb tone and stellar looks. The solid glued-in mahogany neck has one-piece unbound rosewood fingerboard, with pearl inlays. Finishes include your choice of Manhattan Midnight, Desert Burst, or Wine Red, all in genuine high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer.
The Les Paul Studio is powered by a ’57 Classic and ’57 Classic Plus humbuckers in the neck and bridge respectively, with push-pull coil splitting for snappy single-coil tones, and quality Orange Drop capacitors for warmth and depth.
G FORCE makes tuning a push of a button, while a satin Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece lock it all down for superb sustain and precise intonation.
Each guitar includes a new Gibson hardshell case with fabric lined interior.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I need a converter to use it to 220 electricity?
The charger for the head tuner works on 110/220v 50/6-Hz. You will, however, need the correct plug converter.
It comes with a hardshell gibson case?
Yes it does.
Does it comes with case?
Yes the case is included.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
Add New Resource