The Giant Method Team is a high end Multi Terrain BMX Bicycle. This model is the most expensive bike in the Method Series and comes with the best quality materials and features out of all the Method bikes. The wheels are 20 inches with the front tire being Giant Waffle Folding 20x2.125 and the rear tire being Giant Sole-O Folding 20x2.1. The frame of the bike is Complete 4130 Tapered and Butted Chromoly with CNC Machined Headtube. The fork of the bike is Giant 3D Fork, Heat Treated, Tapered and Butted 4130 CroMo with CNC Machined 1-Piece steerer. The seat is Fade Pivotal and sits atop a Pivotal 24.5mm seatpost. The chain for the Method Team is KMC 710SL, with the cranks being 3 Piece CroMo, RHD/LHD 175mm 25T Depth Chainwheel CNC Alloy. The breaks for this bike are Tektro FX730R U-Brakes and the levers are made from Tektro Alloy.
This bike is of the best quality and will take a large degree of abuse. This is a bike best suited to professional mountain bikers or competing athletes. Except for the chain, everything on the Method Team is stainless and can stand up to bad weather conditions. The colour of this model is Matte Maroon/Charcoal.
- Wheels: 20"
- Front Tire: Waffle Folding 20x2.125
- Rear Tire: Sole-O Folding 20x2.1
- Frame: Complete 4130 Tapered and Butted Chromoly w/CNC Machined Headtube
- Fork: 3D Fork, Heat Treated, Tapered and Butted 4130 CroMo w/CNC Machined 1-Piece steerer
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat: Fade Pivotal
- Handle Bar: Bohan Bar, Butted CroMo, 8" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro FX730R U-Brakes
- Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Chain: KMC 710SL
- Cranks: 3 Piece CroMo, RHD/LHD 175mm 25t "Depth" Chainwheel CNC Alloy
- Colour: Matte Maroon/Charcoal