The Giant Method 24 is a Multi Terrain BMX Bicycle. This model has the largest wheels of the Method Series and is more suited to the serious off-road biker. The wheels are 24 inches with the front tire being Kenda Small Block Eight 24x2.1 and the rear tire being Kenda Small Block Eight 24x1.95. The frame of the Method 24 is Complete 4130 Tapered Chromoly with CNC Machined Headtube and the fork is Tapered 4130 CroMo with CNC Machined 1-Piece steerer. The seat of the Method 24 is made from Embossed Ultralight 8mm Rails and the seatpost is a Steel Micro Adjust 25.4mm. The chain of the bike is KMC Z510 and the cranks are 3-Piece Tubular CroMo of 33T Alloy. The brakes for the Method 24 are Tektro 907A U-Brakes and the levers are made from Tektro Alloy.
This bike is made for extremely high performance off-road biking and mountain biking. The framework and wheels are ideally suited to take large amounts of punishment and keep on functioning. Except for the chain, everything on the Method 24 is stainless and can stand up to bad weather conditions. The colour of this model is Black/Silver.
- Wheels: 24"
- Front Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight 24x2.1
- Rear Tire: Kenda Small Block Eight 24x1.95
- Frame: Complete 4130 Tapered Chromoly w/CNC Machined Headtube
- Fork: Tapered 4130 CroMo w/CNC Machined 1-Piece steerer
- Seat Post: CroMo Micro Adjust 25.4mm
- Seat: Embossed Ultralight 8mm Rails
- Handle Bar: Steel 5" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907A U-Brakes
- Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Cranks: 3-Piece Tubular CroMo, 33T Alloy
- Colour: Black/Silver
Add New Logo