The Giant Method 16 is a Multi Terrain BMX Bicycle. The model in the Method Series has significantly smaller wheels then the other Method bikes. The wheels for the Method 16 are 16 inches with the front and rear tires being Kendra Kontact 16.2. 125, making this bike ideal for both road and off-road. The frame of this model is a Tapered CroMo with CNC Machined Headtube and the fork is a Tapered 4130 Chromoly. The seat of the Method 16 is made from high quality Embossed Ultralight 8mm Rails and the seatpost is a Steel Micro Adjust 25.4mm. The brakes for this bike are Tektro 907A U-Brakes and the levers are made from Tektro Alloy. Like the other Method models, the bike chain is Z510 and the cranks are 3-Piece Tubular CroMo of 33T Alloy.
This bike is a good started bike for young bikers due to the smaller wheels making it ideal for road and off-road activity. The Method 16 is stainless (except for the chain) and as a BMX bike, can take large amounts of abuse. The colour of the Method 16 is green/black.
- Wheels: 16"
- Front Tire: Kendra Kontact 16.2. 125
- Rear Tire: Kendra Kontact 16.2. 125
- Frame: Tapered CroMo w/CNC Machined Headtube
- Fork: CroMo Steerer w/Tapered 4130 Chromoly
- Seat Post: CroMo Micro Adjust 25.4mm
- Seat: Embossed Ultralight 8mm Rails
- Handle Bar: Steel 5.25" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907A U-Brakes
- Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Cranks: 3-Piece Tubular CroMo, 33T Alloy
- Colour: Green/Black
Add New Logo