The Giant Method 02 is a Multi Terrain BMX Bicycle. This model is one of the less expensive Method Series bikes and comes with less durable and heavier materials. The wheel size is 20 inches with the front tire being Giant Waffle 20x2. 125 and the rear tire being Giant Sole-O 20x1.95. Both the frame and the fork are made from Hi-Tensile Tapered Steel. The seat of the Method 02 is made from high quality Ultralight 8mm Rails and the seatpost is a CroMo Micro Adjust 25.4mm. Like the other Method models, the brakes are Tektro 907A U-Brakes with soft grey pads and the levers are made from Tektro Alloy. The chain for the Method 02 is a KMC Z510 and the cranks are 3-Piece Tubular CroMo of 33T Alloy.
This model comes in the colours Matte Aqua/Blue and Matte Grey/Grey. The Giant Method 02 is an inexpensive bike that would be good for a first timer. Except for the bike chain, all material used in the Method 02 is stainless and can withstand high impact and bad weather.
- Wheels: 20"
- Front Tire: Giant Waffle 20x2. 125
- Rear Tire: Giant Sole-O 20x1.95
- Frame: High Tensile Tapered Steel
- Fork: CroMo Steerer High Tensile Tapered Steel
- Seat Post: CroMo Micro Adjust 25.4mm
- Seat: Ultralight 8mm Rails
- Handle Bar: Steel 8" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907A U-Brakes
- Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Cranks: 3-Piece Tubular CroMo, 33T Alloy
- Colours: Matte Aqua/Blue or Matte Grey/Grey