The Giant Method 01 is a Multi Terrain BMX Bicycle. This model is a fairly standard BMX bike with high quality materials that will make it last long and perform well. The wheel size is 20 inches with the front tire being Giant Waffle 20x2. 125 and the rear tire being Giant Sole-O 20x1.95. The frame of the Method 01 is made from Tapered CroMo with CNC Machined Headtube, and the fork is made from CroMo Steerer High-Tensile Legs. The Grip Pivotal seat sits onto of a Pivotal 25.4mm seatpost. The brakes for the Method 01 are Tektro 907A U-Brakes with soft grey pads and the levers are made from Tektro Alloy. The bike chain is KMC Z510 and the cranks are 3-Piece Tubular CroMo of 25T alloy.
The Giant Method 01 comes in the colours Matte Copper/Black and Matte Blue/Black. Except for the bike chain, all material used in the Method 00 is stainless and can withstand high impact and bad weather. This model is a affordable high quality bicycle that would be ideal for a young but active first time biker.
- Wheels: 20"
- Front Tire: Giant Waffle 20x2. 125
- Rear Tire: Giant Sole-O 20x1.95
- Frame: Tapered CroMo w/CNC Machined Headtube
- Fork: CroMo Steerer High-Tensile Steel Legs
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat: Grip Pivotal
- Handle Bar: Steel 8" Rise
- Brakes: Tektro 907A U-Brakes
- Levers: Tektro Alloy
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Cranks: 3-Piece Tubular CroMo, 25T Alloy
- Colours: Matte Blue/Black or Matte Copper/Black
Add New Logo