The GermGuardian AC5000E, 3-in-1 air cleaning system has multiple levels of cleaning to capture allergens, kill airborne viruses and bacteria, and destroy mold spores and odors. It is ideal to use in large size rooms and cleans 20 percent more compared to the GermGuardian model AC4825. It stands 28-inches tall, is CADR rated 125+ and can process the air in approximately 193 square feet every hour. Here's how it works: First, a pre-filter and a charcoal filter combine to capture large particles like dust and lint, as well as reduce common household odors. Then, a True HEPA filter captures 99.97 percent of airborne particles, as small as . 3 microns in size, such as dust mites, debris, mold spores, plant pollens, and pet dander. Finally, UV-C light technology works to help kill airborne viruses, bacteria, mold spores, and with titanium dioxide, decomposes odor molecules caused by smoking, cooking, and pets.
- Captures 99.97% of allergens with True HEPA filtration including: dust mites, pet dander, plant pollens and more
- Reduces odors from pets, cooking and smoking with activated carbon
- UV-C light works with filter to kill airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores
- According to the American Academy of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers
- 28-inch model best for large and medium size rooms
- Processes the air in approximately 193 square feet per hour
- Quiet operation
- 5-year limited warranty
- Replacement Filter C (FLT5000 or FLT5111)
Frequently Asked Questions
There is an awful plastic odor coming from this item even on the second day. Does this odor disappear?
We advise you to wait for 2 to 3 days and the odor will disappear. This is typical on many electric appliances of plastic.
Does it emit ozone?
No, UV-C lights in wavelengths below 200nm produce ozone. Wavelengths above 200nm *consume* ozone (convert it back to oxygen). Some lights actually emit both above and below 200nm, and according to one UC Berkley project, these will end up creating ozone and reconverting it back to oxygen. The UV light in this purifier runs at 253.7 nm, so it emits absolutely no ozone.
My unit keeps on blinking in red. Is it normal or do i need to press some button to reset?
Normally the red light doesn't blink... Try to reset it.
Add New FAQ
- Coverage Area 193 sqft sqft