The Generac 6602 One WASH Residential Power Dial Gas Powered Pressure Washer is designed to be a 4-in-1 tool with variable pressure technology and application specific settings to provide optimal pressure and water flow for multiple cleaning applications. This power washer is perfect for washing cars, decks, siding and masonry with a simple turn of a dial. The powerful Generac 212cc OHV Engine delivers up to 3100-PSI (pounds per square inch) and 2.8-GPM (gallons per minute) with less effort for efficient cleaning. The consolidated control panel is clearly marked, up front and centralized for quick, easy starting and adjustment.
Users can select from (4) specific cleaning tasks on the power dial and the Generac 6602 automatically adjusts to deliver the right balance of pressure and water flow for the cleaning application. The axial cam pump is well above the ground, making hose connections easy. The cushion grip spray gun with easy-to-pull reverse trigger provides greater comfort and reduces fatigue during cleaning and the rear hose connection on the spray gun provides better balance and comfort. The Generac 6602 One WASH has large 11-inch never flat wheels that provide balanced, effortless mobility for easy transport regardless of terrain.
Other features include a folding handle to provide quick and compact storage, a drainable on-board 0.75-gallon detergent tank for easy chemical removal and tank cleaning, (3) cleaning nozzles (0-degrees, 25-degrees and Soap) with onboard storage and a 30-foot PVC hose. The Generac 6602 One WASH Residential Power Dial Gas Powered Pressure Washer comes with a 2-year limited warranty. Note: This model is not for sale in California/non-CARB compliant.
- Generac 212cc OHV engine rated largest, most powerful engine in its class
- PowerDial Variable-Pressure Control -Easily adjust the intensity of the spray to clean a wide range of surfaces with a single, easy-to-use control
- Consolidated Control Panel - All controls are efficiently located in a single location
- Comfort-grip Handle - Provides greater comfort for ease-of-use. Easy-to-pull inverted trigger reduces fatigue
- 30' High Pressure Hose - Extended range for improved use
- Includes 3 Quick-change nozzle tips: 0 degree, 25 degree, and soap
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the 6602 and the 6412?
3100 psi max on the 6602 as opposed to 3000 psi on the 6412. Also, the low oil and low water cutoff sensors and the associated indicator light have been deleted on the 6602. As of 4/19/14 Amazon's pictures are incorrect and show last years 6412 model.
How many horse power does this unit have?
PSI 3100. That is a bigger engine than usual.
How does the engine and pump hold up?
The engine and pump on the Generac 6602 have held up to seasons of heavy use very well.
Add New FAQ
Fuel On/Off Switch
- Throttle Control PowerDial™ / Manual
- Oil Capacity (oz/L) 20/0.6
- Orientation Horizontal
- Type OHV (Overhead Valve)
- Max Flow Rate (gpm)/(L/min) 2.8/10.6
- Max Outlet Pressure (psi/bar) 3100/214
- Frame Construction Welded Steel
- Handle Folding
- Origin USA