Burn calories, tone your muscles, and improve your cardiovascular endurance with the Gazelle Edge, which simultaneously works out both your upper and lower body. Ideal for all fitness levels, the Edge's unsurpassed range of motion lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops, so you won't put undue pressure on your joints. The resulting aerobic workout will challenge you without sacrificing your knees. Details include an easy-to-use, five-function workout computer that delivers immediate feedback on speed, distance, time, and calories burned; a foldable footprint for easy storage; extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; a durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame; high-density foam handlebars; and a maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds.
You can burn calories and tone muscles the easier, low-impact way with the Tony Little Gazelle Edge Fitness System. This aerobic/resistance training system is equipped with a dual-action split suspension feature that provides complete range of motion for a thorough, low-impact workout. The Edge lets you do 10 cardio, stretching and body sculpting moves using one machine. Its heavy-duty steel frame is built to hold up to 250 lbs. and it has broad, non-slip pedals. Maximum weight 250 lbs. Made of steel tubing, molded plastic and foam.
- High-performance exercise glider for improved cardiovascular performance
- Unsurpassed range of motion goes from slow walk to full run with no sudden stops
- Easy-to-use, 5-function workout computer tracks speed, distance, time, and more
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot platforms; durable 1.5-inch rolled steel frame
- High-density foam handlebars; maximum weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Easy-to-use computer provides immediate feedback on speed, distance, time and approximate calories burned
- Patented, dual-action split suspension provides a complete range of motion and freedom of movement
- 1-1/2-inch gauge steel construction holds up to 250 pounds
- Extra-wide, nonskid foot platforms for added stability
- Handlebars are covered with high-density foam for extra comfort
- Folds quickly for easy storage so it won't take up space in your home
- Low-impact workout gives you an aerobic workout
- Lets you go from a slow walk to a full run with no sudden stops
- Completely smooth and quiet
- For all fitness levels and ages
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the foot rests fold up against the vertical handle bars and the whole unit then folds up to about 10 inches deep.
Do I have to put this together?
Yes you do but it was not too hard. My son put it together for us. The directions are pretty clear on how to do it.
Does it feel sturdy or like you can't "push" too hard? I'm afraid I'll hold back because it looks so flimsy.
It is not flimsy and it is a lot heavier than what you would think. I probably don't push as hard as I could, but it isn't going anyplace.
Add New FAQ
- Weight Capacity 250 lbs / 113.4 kg
- Frame Material Steel
- Drive Systems Center Drive
- Electronic Display Features LCD Display
- Battery Required 2 AA batteries (included)
- Origin China