This Garmin GSC 10 Speed/Cadence Bike Sensor works to monitor pedaling cadence and speed on a bicycle. It works with the Forerunner 305, the Edge 305 and the Edge 305CAD, and it wirelessly sends the results to a cycle computer. This unit calibrates itself.
- Measures cadence and cycle speed
- Self calibrates
- Wireless design
- Gives constant feedback and records results
- Works with Garmin Edge 305, Edge 305CAD and Forerunner 305
- Can be attached to any bicycle
- Comes with a one-year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this sensor compatible with the Garmin 810?
The Garmin website says that it should be compatible.
Does this sensor work with the Edge 500?
Yes, it does.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required
Add New Resource