Run with all your heart. Forerunner 15 captures essential stats from your run like time, distance and pace. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Training with heart rate also allows you to monitor when you need to rein it in and when you can push yourself harder.
- Activity Tracking - Count your steps, calories and distance throughout the day. The inactivity indicator motivates you to move whenyou've been sitting too long
- Long Battery Life - Up to 8 hours of battery life in training mode or 5 weeks in watch/Activity Tracking mode
- Follow Your Heart - Use with a heart rate monitor to track your heart rate and zone data for any fitness activity. FOOT POD PAIRING - Record your distance while running indoors and review your cadence later on Garmin Connect
- Personal Reacords - Watch yourself improve - Forerunner 15 tells you when you set a new fastest mile or longest run to date
- Garmin Connect - Upload to Garmin Connect to see your runs on a map, get all the details of every mile and share with friends
Want to track the steps you take throughout your day when you’re not working out? Now you can, without wearing a separate activity tracking device. Forerunner 15 counts your steps and the calories you burn all day. When you upload your data to Garmin Connect, this allows you to monitor your progress toward fitness goals and see overall fitness trends. Forerunner 15 also reminds you when it’s time to move if you’ve been sitting for more than an hour. When you get that cue to move, just walk for a couple of minutes to reset the inactivity indicator.
Forerunner 15 has an auto lap function that automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a backlit screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you’ll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. Forerunner 15 even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
For outdoor runs, Forerunner 15 uses GPS to accurately record your time, pace and distance. To track distance and pace when you hit the treadmill or an indoor track, just pair Forerunner 15 with an optional foot pod, which attaches to the laces of your shoe.
You won’t have to worry about charging Forerunner every night. The rechargeable battery will last up to 5 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode or 8 hours when using it with GPS on your outdoor runs. Forerunner 15 has a water rating of 5 ATM (50 meters), which means it resists rain and sweat and can even join you for a swim.
With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile, see a daily summary of your activities and share with friends. You can also join online challenges and earn virtual badges for extra motivation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would the large watch be too bulky for 5'2'' female?
The watch is a bit thick, but not too much where it is a bother. The screen is big where the numbers pop up nicely and is easy to read while the strap fits just right. It doesn't really weigh much.
Does this have a stopwatch feature?
No it doesn't have stop watch, but pressing the run button you get a timer. If you are looking for stopwatch function for running time then the watch has auto lap of 1km else you can set it up with the lap button.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Display Resolution 55 x 32
- Battery Life 840 hours