The Garmin Montana 650t is a high-end multipurpose GPS unit similar to the Garmin Montana 650. The primary improvement that the Montana 650t sports over the 650 is its preloaded TOPO US 100K maps. Otherwise, the two units sport the same basic features, including a 5-megapixel camera, 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display and dual battery system.
The Montana 650t's 5-megapixel camera allows for convenient on-the-go picture taking with automatic geotagging, allowing users to find the precise spot where a picture was taken easily. Its 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display provides the Montana 650t with the ability to view high-resolution images with great clarity and contrast while its durable design makes it resistant to water, damage, dust, dirt and humidity. Meanwhile, the Montana 650t's dual battery system allows it to be compatible with standard AA cells (which provide 22 hours of use) or an included lithium-ion cell (which offers up to 16 hours of use).
- 4" sunlit-readable touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel camera with geotagging
- Preloaded TOPO US 100K maps
- Wireless waypoint sharing
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Battery life: up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Multiple mapping options including BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and BlueChart g2
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction
- City Navigator NT for city use