The Garmin Montana 650 is a high-end multi-use GPS unit similar to the Garmin Montana 600. The sole improvement that the Montana 650 offers over the 600 is its inbuilt 5 megapixel camera. Otherwise, the two GPS units sport the same features, including: a 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display, a dual battery system and wireless waypoint sharing with other compatible Garmin GPS units.
The Montana 650's built-in 5 megapixel camera allows users to take images that are automatically geotagged, allowing users to easily find the same spot again later on. Its 4" sunlight-readable touchscreen display allows the Montana 650 to display high-resolution images with a high degree of clarity while its durable design allows it to withstand dust, damage, water and humidity. Meanwhile, the Montana 650's dual battery system allows it to use its included lithium-ion cell (which lasts up to 16 hours) or two AA cells (which last up to 22 hours) for extended use while on the go.
- 4" sunlit-readable touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel camera with geotagging
- Wireless waypoint sharing
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Battery life: up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Multiple mapping options including BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction
- City Navigator NT for city use
Add New Logo