The Garmin nuvi 2450 is a mid-cost automobile GPS unit. The nüvi 2450 features a five inch touchscreen (480 x 272 pixels) on which to show directions. So that you are able to keep your eyes on the road, this GPS unit also speaks street names, as well as turn-by-turn directions. To make daily driving easier, the nuvi 2450 features a multi-point route planner that automatically sorts multiple destinations into an efficient route. This GPS unit has lane assist with junction view, which allows you to know the traffic you are going to be coming up to. The trafficTrends feature of the nuvi 2450 automatically learns daytime trends for traffic flow to improve your routes. The trafficTrends feature also helps the GPS unit to better predict your estimated time of arrival based on the time of day and day of week. The myTrends feature allows you to save your regular destinations in your “Favorites,” so that over time the nüvi 2450 will begin to figure out where you are going without your telling it. This GPS unit differs from the higher cost nuvi 2450LM model in that the nuvi 2450LM comes with free lifetime map updates. The Garmin nuvi 2450 automobile GPS unit comes with maps for the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Model number: 010-00903-10
- 5" touchscreen (480 x 272 pixels)
- Multi-point route planner
- Lane assist (w/ junction view)
- trafficTrends historical traffic
- myTrends predictive routing
- Maps for the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (3 hours of use per charge)
- Picture viewer
- Compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Garmin Lock
- World travel clock
- Garmin Garage
- Custom POIs
- Choice of QWERTY or ABC keyboard
- Garmin Locate
- Where Am I?
- Speed limit indicator
- Auto re-route
- Route avoidance
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.3" x .6"
- Weight: 6.8 ounces