The Garmin Montana 600 is a mid-range to high-end portable GPS unit suitable for automobile or outdoor use. It features a 4" sunlit-readable touchscreen display, wireless waypoint sharing and a number of mapping options. Additionally, the Montana 600 sports an included lithium-ion battery with standard AA compatibility and 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass.
The Montana 600's 4" sunlit-readable touchscreen display offers enhanced colours and clear image quality for use with high-resolution images while boasting a high degree of durability for use in wilder elements. Its wireless functionality allows the Montana 600 to share waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users with the press of a button. Meanwhile, the Montana 600's included lithium-ion battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous use while two AA cells offer extended use by up to 22 hours.
- 4" sunlit-readable touchscreen display
- Wireless waypoint sharing
- 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass
- Battery life: up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Multiple mapping options including BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K
- WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction
- City Navigator NT for city use