The Garmin GPSMAP 276C is a waterproof GPS navigator and chartplotter designed for use on both land or water. The receiver features a 3.8" color touchscreen LCD display with a white backlight and anti-glare coating making it easy to read in all lighting conditions. It acts as a color chartplotter on the water with a built-in basemap and a Course Deviation Indicator to let the user know if the boat goes off course. The device is also compatible with BlueChart g2 maps and supports external NMEA sources for water depth, temperature, and speed information. The GPSMAP 276C includes an autoroute basemap for use on land and can be purchased with an optional automotive kit for more detailed land maps. It supports Garmin's MapSource data cards for adding additional maps and has a rechargeable battery that provides up to 15 hours of battery life. The receiver comes with an adjustable marine mounting bracket and a 1 year limited warranty.
- WAAS-Enabled, 12 Parallel-Channel GPS Receiver
- 3.8" Color Touchscreen LCD Display
- Anti-glare coating and backlight
- Display Resolution 480 x 320 pixels
- Color chartplotter with built-in basemap
- Course Deviation Indicator (CDI)
- Compatible with BlueChart® g2 maps
- Accepts optional MapSource® data cards
- Supports external NMEA sources
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery with up to 15 hours battery life
- Adjustable marine mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 3.2" x 1.9"
- Weight: 385 g
- 1 year limited warranty