The Virb is a 1080p HD action camera with a built-in 1.4" Chroma display.
- 16 MP CMOS sensor/image processor for multiple HD video modes 1080p@30fps 960p@30/48fps720p@30/60fps 848x480@120fps and Still image capture: 16MP 12MP 8MP
- Long-lasting rechargeable and removable 2000mAh Lithium-Ion battery (up to 3.5 hr. battery life at 1080p) Rugged, durable waterproof (IPX7) with a compact design
- Wide lens: shooting modes (Wide/Medium/Narrow) HDR (High Dynamic Range), ANR (Advanced Noise Reduction), LDC (Lens Distortion Correction)
- Internal microphone and optional US B to 3.5mm stereo mic adapter. Requires microSD(TM) card (up to 64 GB) for data storage; 1hr@1080p = 8.75GB (card not included; recommend class 10 or higher microSD)
- ANT+ connectivity for remote control function w/ other compatible Garmin products and data transfer
Frequently Asked Questions
Which accesories or mounting parts are included in the box from factory?
It comes with an adapter to convert goPro mounting hardware to the VIRB: valuable. It is what does NOT come with it: no memory card so order a #10 microSD card, at the time of purchase no handlebar mount, buy the K-edge mount and use it to mount to the top tube (less jitter).
Is it really waterproof? Does stated one of the ports isn't sealed on the product which can allow water access. True?
The ports are in the back covered by a snap-on rubber cover. This is some protection from reasonable water/rain exposure. Not consider it water-proof and could be breached in excessive conditions. I advise the water-proof dive case and remote for extreme wet conditions.
Do you have to buy a Sandisk? Can I use my Samsung Galaxy S4 that has the Ant+ with this camera??
It does not come with a card, but it can use any standard camera ready SD card.
Add New FAQ
- Storage card MicroSD(TM) card
- Sensor 16 MP
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required
- Origin Taiwan