Introduced on February 2nd 2009, the FR60 is a fitness watch by Garmin. Featuring two separate designs for men and women, the FR60 helps keep track of time spent, calories burned, and your heart rate. Compatible with any ANT+ wireless exercise device, the FR60 can also record information such as distance traveled and speed. A 'foot pod' is also available in select bundles to record this information. Once within range of your computer, this data is automatically uploaded for analysis. Available in red, lilac and black, the FR60 costs $129.99 alone, or $199.99 with the foot pod.
- compatible with ANT+ wireless exercise devices
- uploads workout information to your computer wirelessly
- waterproof for use while surface swimming
- compatible 'foot pod' for distance and pace measurements is available in select packages
- separate men and women models
- available in red, lilac and black