Forerunner 630 has all the numbers to measure a runner. The touchscreen GPS running watch features advanced running dynamics1, extended physiological3 measurements, and extensive smart features2. The 630 also measures your heart to provide a stress score3, performance condition3 and lactate threshold3. Pairing with an HRM-Run also enables advanced running dynamics: ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, and real-time stride length. Smart features2 include e-mail, text, call and calendar smart notifications, and Connect IQ applications, watch faces, widgets and data fields. Additional connected features2 include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts and live tracking.
- 2ND GENERATION RUNNING DYNAMICS -Calculates 6 advanced running dynamics: stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- PHYSIOLOGICAL MEASUREMENTS -Supports advanced physiological measurements: stress score, performance condition, lactate threshold, recovery time, VO2 max, predicted race times
- BATTERY LIFE - Long-lasting, user-replaceable battery.
- WIRELESS - Wirelessly transmits accurate heart rate to your compatible device
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this measure cadence or would you need a footpod with this?
All current Garmin watches (230, 235, 630), including this one measure cadence direct from the watch, without the need for the HR strap or footpod.
Does it have the wrist heart rate or you have to wear the chest strap?
No it doesn't have a built-in heart rate monitor but you can pair it with an external one. To get the most functionalities that the 630 can offer, you should get the one that bundles with it.
Does this come with an hrm-run?
Yes, it does.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Type Lithium Ion