The Fujitsu LifeBook T901 is a high-end notebook/tablet device similar to the Fujitsu LifeBook T580. The T901 boasts a number of improvements over the T580, namely: Intel 2nd gen Core i processor options (the T580 sports 1st gen options), a larger 13.3" LED display (the T580's is 10.1"), Nvidia Optimus technology and a hot-swappable 2nd hard drive/battery design. Otherwise, the two convertible tablets sport similar features, namely multi-touch support and SSD drive options.
The LifeBook T901's 13.3" LED display can swivel to allow the T901 to be used as either a notebook or a tablet device, allowing users to combine comfortable multitouch gestures with a full physical keyboard. Its Nvidia Optimus technology ensures that the LifeBook T901 will provide decent graphical performance while consuming as little battery life as possible by automatically switching back to integrated graphics when full graphical performance isn't needed. Meanwhile, the LifeBook T901's hot-swappable 2nd hard drive/battery design allows users to choose between extended battery life or added storage at will while still retaining base storage and battery life.
- 2nd generation Intel Core processor family
- 13.3" WXGA LED backlight display
- Optional multi-touch functionality for convenient user interaction
- Unique modular bay supports hot-swapping of 2nd battery or 2nd hard drive
- First convertible Tablet PC with NVIDIA Optimus technology
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- SSD storage options