The Fujifilm X-E2 16.3 MP Compact System Digital Camera is a mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. It works with a 16.3-megapixel CMOS APS-C X-Trans II sensor and an EXR Processor II for image resolution and speed. This camera includes a 3-inch LCD screen, high definition video shooting and fast autofocus. Options include the body only, which uses interchangeable mounted lenses, or the kit that comes with an 18 to 55mm lens.
This technology gives image quality with real dimensions and crispness. It features integrated development of the lens, sensor and processor and gives high-precision processing of the lens focal length and aperture.
- Digital Split Image gives a split image to help manually adjust
- Focus Peak Highlight highlights certain areas to help with focusing
- Photo transfers from the camera to a Smartphone, tablet or computer
- Location Search finds photos with location data
- Lens Type Interchangeable
- Optical Sensor Technology CMOS
- Optical Sensor Resolution 16.3 MP
- Model Fujifilm X-E2 Kit Black
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Sensitivity ISO 25600
- LCD Monitor 3.0-inch (1,040K-dot)
- Effective Pixels 16M
- Sensor APS-C "X-Trans CMOS II"