Fujifilm's newest addition to the popular line of Instax cameras - Instax Mini 70. Mini 70 is the step-up model to the Mini 8 and offers a more advanced feature set, including, an updated camera design, improved picture quality, especially in dark scenes, new selfie mode with selfie mirror and a tripod socket. Designed to use Instax Mini style film.
- New sleek streamlined design
- Selfie mode with built-in selfie mirror
- The instax mini 70 features an Automatic Exposure Control, which captures both the subject and the background in beautiful clarity
- With the instax mini 70’s ‘Self-timer’ mode, you can take group shots where you’re the center of attention
- Brighten up your subject and capture beautiful skin tones with the hi-key mode
- Improved picture quality, especially in dark scenes
No more over-exposed faces
- Tripod Socket
- 2 - CR2 Batteries
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this camera come with a pack 10 films in the packaging box?
It comes with a pack of 10.
Does it have a memory slot?
No it does not. It is not digital.
Add New FAQ
- Film Developing Time Approximately 90 seconds
- Film Feeding Out Automatic
- Viewfinder Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Lens Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Picture Size 62mm x 46mm
- Film Size 86mm x 54mm