70 Pint Dehumidifier. 115v ENERGY STAR® qualified. Continuous Operation Continuous drainage option helps maximize dehumidifier run time. Set Precise Humidity Set humidity level from 30% to 90% RH. Timer 24-hour timer. Low Temperature Operation Works in temps as low as 41 degrees. Removeable Bucket Removeable condensate bucket with carry handle holds approximately 16.2 pints. Convenient Automatic defrost cycle. Casters included for easy mobility. Displays room temp and humidifity. Filtration Washable, slide-out filter.
- Energy star qualified 70 pint dehumidifier plugs into a standard 115V electrical outlet and features continuous drain operation
- Built-in drain pump can pump condensation vertically or horizontally up to 15 ft. plus continuous drainage option from rear drain outlet
- Displays room temperature and humidity level
- Removable condensate bucket with carry handle
- 24-Hour timer
- 2-speed fan
- Washable, slide-out anti-microbial filter
- Built-in casters for easy mobility
Top-mount digital touch controls display room temperature & humidity percentage. The easy-roll casters allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. When not in use, the unit can easily be stored in most closets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the unit have brass or plastic hose fitting?
Plastic and it's proprietary.
I live in a duplex(townhome) w/ an unfinished basement w/ no ventilation. Is D50BP enough or go w/ D70BP for better dehumidifying?
The primary difference between the two models is amount of humidity they remove from the air per day. So, you need to know how big your room is in square feet. Another reviewer said that the D70BP worked well in a 1500 sq ft area. My basement is larger and the D70BP has kept it quite dry throughout a New England summer. You may want to consider two other features: (1) proximity to power, and (2) a place to drain water from the unit.
Add New FAQ
Energy Star Qualified
- Timer 24 hours timer
- Origin China
- Manufacturer Friedrich
- Department Air Conditioners