Fosmon's 3x1 HDMI Intelligent Switch with Pigtail Support has 3 HDMI input sources to provide plug-and-forget auto sensing capabilities that automatically switch inputs when a signal is detected. A button to manually switch between the 3 sources is also built-in.
- 3 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI output
- Supports 12-bit Deep color per channel; maximum of 36-bits across all channels
- Supports 3D devices
- Maximum Single Link Video Range: 1920x1080p
- Supports HDCP pass-through
- Supports 2.5Gbps/250MHz per channel, maximum bandwidth per display is 7.5Gbps
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
- Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital, DTS-HS and Dolby TrueHD
- 24k gold-plated connector
Plug-and-forget auto sensing only works correctly for devices that do not output continuous voltage over the HDMI port when turned off. Powering on a device gives it output priority over the other two devices. Output priority is given to the next device on the switch if the current output device is turned off. Make sure the connected devices supply enough power to the switch.
- Fosmon 3 Ports HDMI Intelligent Pigtail Switch with 50cm HDMI Cable
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
How this works? which plugs into the TV or what?
The single end plugs into the HDMI port on your TV and expands your HDMI ports from 1 to 3. It is helpful if your TV only has 1 HDMI port and you are in need of more than 1.
Will this work with a blu-ray player and the new Amazon Fire TV device?
Yes. Any HDMI. It works very well.
Add New FAQ
- Support Resolution 1080p
- HDMI Port 3 x 1