Flowtron's lantern-style insect killer uses nontoxic ultraviolet light to eliminate mosquitoes, biting flies. The insect killer is cleaner and safer than its chemical counterparts, and its patented nonclogging killing grid eliminates the grid clogging that can short-circuit the unit or cause flare-ups of insect remains. The insect killer features high-impact construction and a protective outer enclosure to prevent children, pets, birds, or wildlife from contacting the charged grid.
- Advanced electronic insect control
- Non clogging killing grid
- Recommended not to be used within 25-feet of area intended for human activity, should not be attached to house or deck or other structures
- Instantaneous operation, continuous and uninterrupted service
- Uses a 15-watt bulb for 1/2-Acre Coverage, 40-watt bulb for 1-Acre Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it kill firefly?
I can not say for certain, however, I ran mine for 2 hours yesterday, and underneath the lamp left a paio chair. The patio chair bacame littered with mosquito, beetle, moth, and other corpses. I'd say any buy that is attracted to the glow, it kills.
Why must the unit be placed 25 feet away from human activity? Do you have to use the chemical attractant, or does it work just as well without it?
You put it where you want the bugs to be, not where they are.
Does it kill flies? I have a TERRIBLE fly problem right now!
Yes it helps a ton!
Add New FAQ
- Origin Made in USA