It's got a fully enclosed body, wifi connectivity, a built-in SD port, a build volume of 230 x 150 x 140, a higher resolution color touch screen, full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians. And still, it's more affordable than the competition. So, with the latest printing technology from FlashForge, and the peace of mind that comes from buying from FlashForge, you can dream bigger and better than ever before.
- Turns 3D designs into real, tangible objects
- High-end plastic-alloy body/frame; New 3.5" HD IPS touchscreen
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects prints
- Self-developed software FlashPrint; Compatible both with Skeinforge and Slic3r slicing
- Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge Amazon, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge Amazon technicians
- FLASHFORGE Dreamer
- Two Spools of Filament (0.6 kg ABS and 0.6 kg PLA)
- USB Cable
- Power cord
- Tool Kits
- 4GB SD Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this printer handle flexible filament?
Most FDM 3D Printers will need to make some minor modifications before using flexible filament such as NinjaFlex; so Flashforge Dreamer will also need to perform such modifications. This is due to the fact that the flexible filament tends to buckle really easily when the push gear is grabbing the filament and pushing it toward the heated nozzle. Once the filament starts to buckle, it can go under the gears instead of being pushed to the nozzle and start to get jam.
The necessary modifications needed is to reduce the air gap distance between when the filament comes off the push gear and the entrance to the nozzle. Fortunately, Mr Baron Williams has already done that for the Flashforge Dreamer printer and uploaded the 3D parts onto Thingiverse for free downloads at: www.thingiverse.com/thing:43115. The part is best if it is printed using black ABS material. Once modified, the printer can then use flexible filaments as well as the standard ABS and PLA.
What spool size does it take? Can it works for example with generic third party 1Kg spools?
Yes, it should work with all 1.75 mm filament. However, some spools are wider, and don't fit inside, so I simply feed them from the outside of the machine instead of from the inside. There are several spool holders you could down load and print.
What is the warranty?
The standard warranty is 90 days, with both 6 month and 12 month extended warranties available.
Add New FAQ
- Filament Compatibility ABS / PLA / PVA
- Build Volume 230 x 150 x 150 mm
- Resolution 0.1~0.2mm
- Actual Weight 10.5 kgs
- Package Weight 16.00 kgs
- Actual Size 485 x 400 x 335 mm
- Package Size 590 x 470 x 580 mm