The New, FlashForge Creator Pro replaces the popular Creator X in the FlashForge lineup of dual extruders 3D printers. It boasts the same proven design, sturdy metal frame, optimized build platform, full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge Amazon, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge Amazon technicians. And adds: a transparent cover that effectively seals the chamber from outside interference; an integrated LCD screen and button board.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- High heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints
- The Creator Pro
- Dual Extruder
- 2x Spool Holders
- 2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color randomly selected)
- 2x filament guide tubes
- Nuts, screws and Hex Wrench Kit in accessories bag
- Power Supply Cable
- USB cable
- End stop switch cable(spare part) -Acrylic covers kit -1×4GB SD card(contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to print chocolate moulds. Wish list: Food grade material; 7" X 10 " X 1-2 mm thick OR Polycarbonate moulds which are ussually more like 4X7"
Print a negative and do a vacuum mold. Plans for making your own vacuum mold setup are easily found online.
If use a glass plate how do I adjust the build table lower so it stays instead of resetting to original height with each new build?
There are some spring loaded thumbscrews that adjust the height and level of the build table. Use these to lower the table, and rerun the leveling proceedure.
Add New FAQ
- Works with Materials 1.75 mm ABS, PLA
- Nozzle diameter 0.4 mm
- Layer thickness 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
- Build volume About 5 liters
- Build envelope 225 x 145 x 150 mm
- Input file type Gcode , STL
- Compatibility Linux, Mac OSX and, Windows
- Software MakerWare , ReplicatorG