The FitFlop Women's Electra Sandal is a manmade shoe with a rubber sole. The Electra is designed with a Microwobbleboard midsole that is designed for leg and bottom muscle-toning. FitFlopTM shoes are biochemically engineered to help tone and tighten leg muscles when walking.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Increase leg and bottom muscle activity (up to 30%)
- Absorb more shock than a normal shoe (up to 22%)
- Realign ground force reaction closer to your joints (so you feel less ache in your hips and knees)
- Sole Rubber
- Heel Height Approximately 1.5"
- For Women
Add New Resource