The Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is designed to help the user track his weight, body fat percentage and body mass index. It adds the information to fitbit.com through the home's wireless internet network. This scale can track eight different people with separate accounts.
- Tracks weight, body fat percentage and body mass index (BMI) online
- Upload stats automatically
- Automatically recognizes up to eight users
- Accounts are password protected
- Allows you to set weight goals, log food eaten and track workouts
- Includes free online graphs and tools
- Free iPhone and Android apps
- One-year limited warranty
This scale tracks:
- Body fat
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Weight in pounds, kilograms or stones up to 350 pounds
The scale automatically sends your data through a wireless network to your Fitbit dashboard. It can work with up to eight people.
The Fitbit.com site allows you to use charts and graphics to track your progress. It also has free tools to help you.
You can use Fitbit's free Android or iPhone apps to help you track your health information.
If you choose, you can share your goals and successes through Fitbit.com or social media. This and the awards you gain help with motivation.
The Aria connects to a home wireless network from a computer or a smart phone. It can work with Macs or PCs.
It is compatible with the Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity + Sleep Tracker, which is sold separately. This can keep track of your sleeping, steps, stairs, distance and calories burned.
The Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale is backed by a one-year limited warranty.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it measure with the Metric system?
Yes, it can switch from Lb to Kg.
Can it sync with SparkPeople?
Yes, it can.
What accessories do you need with this scale?
You need a Fitbit tracker device and wireless internet.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 4 AA batteries required. (included)