Train smarter and go farther with Surge—a sleek, fitness super watch designed to help you reach your peak performance. With built-in GPS, multisport functionality, and automatic, continuous heart rate, Surge delivers the stats you need to measure your effort and maximize your training time. Add activity tracking, automatic sleep detection, music control, and text and call notifications, and you have everything you need to stay connected, motivated and in the zone—no matter what goal you’re working toward.
- GPS Tracking- See distance, pace and elevation climbed & review routes and split times
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts & view workout summaries; plus all day activities including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call and text notifications on the touchscreen display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Utilize the sizing tool in Product Details below to ensure proper fit
- Kindly contact Fitbit for any technical issues
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones—including Android, iOS and Windows.
Set goals, log food, see progress, analyze trends and earn achievement badges through your mobile and online dashboard.
Share and compete with friends and family on the leaderboard and in NEW Fitbit challenges.
See distance, pace, and elevation climbed, then review routes and split times.
Get continuous, automatic and all-day heart rate monitoring and see simplified heart zones—with no uncomfortable chest strap.
Record running, biking, cross training and cardio workouts, then see comprehensive workout summaries with tailored metrics, workout intensity and calories burned.
Track steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
Play, pause and skip songs from your smartphone playlist and see call and text notifications right from your wrist.
Automatically monitor how long and how well you sleep and set a silent, vibrating alarm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the time diplay constantly like the Peak or only when you touch the screen?
The display is on all of the time. The display is an LED display on a black background. There is a light sensor that increased the contrast in dim light. If you want the display back lite, you press one of the select buttons. The LED rather than a color display allows the Fitbit battery to last a week unless you use GPS. That is enough to keep the Surge at almost full power all the time, including using the GPS for a 30 minute walk every day.
How powerful is the silent alarm?
Powerful enough to wake a light sleeper but it does not persist until you hit snooze or interact with it to disable. One vibrate and that is all you get.
How do you know weather you need a small or a large fitbit?
You can find some information here about the sizes: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/About-Fitbit-Surge , also you could use this sizing chart (print the PDF be sure to print not being using resize/scale option on your PDF software and then cutting the guide)
Add New FAQ
- Radio Transceiver Bluetooth 4.0
- Charge Time One to two hours
- Battery Type Lithium-polymer
- Battery Life Up to 7 days
- Material Elastomer material
- Water Rate Up to 5 ATM
- Display Monochrome LCD
- Origin China