The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer is a toy car that can hold two children at a time. It runs with a 12-volt battery up to 5 mph. The battery is charged with the included charger and lasts for 50 minutes per charge. The car is open and features off-road tires, power lock brakes and metal sidebars.
- Two speeds: 2.5 mph and 5 mph
- Goes in reverse
- Parents can block the high speed
- Power lock brakes
- Metal sidebars
- Charges in 14 to 18 hours to provide 50 minutes of driving
- Sturdy steel frame
- One-year limited warranty on vehicle; six-month limited warranty on battery
- Monster Traction system for off-road terrain
- Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dune Racer
- 12-volt battery
- Assembly wrench
- Sticker sheet
It is made of steel with chrome accents and plastic on the outside. It also has metal sidebars.
It is designed for off-road terrain with large tires and a Monster Traction drive system. This system helps it run on mud, wet grass and other surfaces.
- Battery Type 12 Volt (included)
- Recommended Age 36 months - 7 years
- Max Speed 5 mph
- Max Weight 130 pounds / 59 kg
Add New Resource