This is probably the first toy that (no pun intended) pops into your mind when you hear the name Fisher-Price. Maybe this will jar your memory: the Push Toy Corn Popper has a long, blue handle (well, "long" if you're 3 years old), and rolls along on two brightly colored red/orange wheels while making great popping sounds as it bounces brightly colored balls inside a clear plastic bubble that's mounted above the wheels. So much for the technical specifications. There must be some unwritten law that every toddler has to have one of these. And with good reason.
- Balls strike plastic dome and create a fun Poppity-Pop sound and action
- Sturdy design for beginning walkers
- A classic toy to keep your baby engaged
- Popping with colorful balls to entertain and encourage walking, as well as counting and visual tracking
- A must have for all toddlers
Frequently Asked Questions
Did it help walking?
I do not think it can help with walking .simply because it does not allow the child to balance themselves with it. It will make a child more interested in walking so that they can stand and push it around.
Does this scratch hardwood floors?
No it does not! There is no scratching, or any damage whatsover.
Add New FAQ
- Manufacturer recommended age 12 months - 8 years
Add New Resource