This floppy-eared elephant pal is a great way to encourage your little one to bounce, walk and scoot along. Start out by using the elephant as a stationary, sit-on bouncer for baby. Then, when baby’s ready to walk, the handle instantly transforms 3-in-1 Bounce, Stride & Ride Elephant into a walker to help steady first steps. And when baby’s ready to sit ‘n scoot, the handle folds down to convert it to a baby-powered ride-on toy! With lively music, colorful lights, and entertaining sounds, phrases and sing-along songs, this cute companion is tons of fun every step of the way.
- Three "grow-with-me" ways to play: Sit and Bounce; Stand and Walk; Scoot and Ride
- Over 30 sung songs, tunes, fun sounds and phrases
- Colorful light-up buttons
- Wobbly-action bumblebee; Bat-at rollerball with rattle bead sounds
- Adorable first friend for baby-steadies first steps, too!
- Bouncing, walking and riding encourage gross motor skill development
- Hands-on activities exercise fine motor skills
While baby’s having fun, important skills are developing. Bouncing, walking and riding all help baby develop gross motor skills, balance and coordination. Your little one’s also discovering that actions make things happen. The elephant’s soft ears move as baby moves, the rollerball rattles when batted, the bumblebee wobbles, and the big buttons light up when touched – all great introductions to cause & effect! The bright colors, soft-fabric ears, and lights, sounds and music all help stimulate baby’s senses of sight, sound & touch, too.
Sing along to the songs. Show baby how to activate the lights, music and sounds. Spin the rollerball and get the bumblebee wobbling. Bounce or push the elephant along. You’ll spark your little one’s curiosity and keep the hands-on activities and fine motor skills development going strong!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it work on carpet?
Yes! i actually prefer to use it on carpet over our hard floors because it slows it down just enough to give my daughter a little more control when pulling up.
Are the music and sounds annoying?
I don't think it is but you can also turn that feature off.
Is there a weight limit ? My son is 25 pounds.
The max weight is 55 pounds.
Add New FAQ
- Battery 2 AA batteries (included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 9 months - 3 years
- Origin China