Motion Sensing Light Socket, CF compatible. The First Alert motion sensing light socket screws easily into any existing light socket. Patented motion sensing technology automatically turns light on when entering and off when exiting the room. Senses movement in all directions. Ideal for laundry rooms, basements, walk-in closets and garages. Works with incandescent bulbs up to 100 watts or compact fluorescent bulbs up to 50 watts. 3-year limited warranty.
- Hands free automatically turns light on when entering and off after exiting the room
- Simply install in an existing light socket (indoor only) and then screw bulb into the fixture
- Senses movement in all directions in a 360 degree radius.
- Works with incandescent bulbs up to 100 watts
- Works with compact fluorescent bulbs up to 50 watts
- For indoor use only and has sensitivity range up to 12 feet when installed in direction of path most susceptible to motion or foot traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would this work in a dark basement?
This motion sensing light with a 100 watt bulb will detect any motion. Since my light ficture was put in the wall by the builder it is 1 foot down from the ceiling on the wall and faces outward. The unit works as I walk into the room from my Kitchen. You will not have any trouble putting into the socket and then put in the light bulb. You will notice on the socket how to place it to let it detect any thing 360 degrees.
Dose it work outside?
It is designed for indoor use.
How long does the light stay on after exiting the room?
Not long, about 3 to 4 min.
Add New FAQ
- Type of Bulb Incandescent Bulbs
- Shape Square
- Origin China
Add New Resource