The Fenix TK50 is an upper mid-cost flashlight. Fenix promotes this flashlight as useful for the outdoors or as a spare car light, so durability and reliability are both focuses here. In terms of durability, the TK50's body is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, and is coated with a type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, so that it can withstand the elements. On the reliability end, the TK50's Cree XP-G R5 LED light has a lifespan of 50,000 hours. With seven output modes, you can choose from a variety of options, from having 255 lumens of light for two hours and forty-five minutes on the Turbo setting to having 4 lumens of light last four hundred and eighty hours on the low setting. This choice of settings allows you to avoid wasting battery power. The Fenix TK50 is also equippd with Warning Flash and SOS modes, so that you can send signals when you need help.
- Seven modes of output: Turbo (255 lumens, 2 hours 45 minutes), High (120 lumens, 10 hours), Mid (49 lumens, 63 hours), Low (4 lumens, 480 hours), Strobe (255 lumens) Warning Flash (70 lumens) SOS (70 lumens)
- 2 spare o-rings
- Cree XP-G R5 LED w/ a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Uses two 1.5V D (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries'
- Dimensions: 228mm x 39mm
- 60mm head diameter
- Weight: 223 grams
- Digitally regulated output
- Reverse polarity protection
- 2 side button switches
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Ultra-clear glass lens w/ anti-reflective coating