The Fender Road Worn '50s Stratocaster is a vintage style guitar that has been made to look as if it has seen a lot of use. The body, neck, and hardware has been distressed to give it a well worn look. Classic '50s styling has also been used in details like the 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo frets and the use of parchment covers on the pickups. The look is completed with a vintage style synchronized Tremolo bridge.
The body is made of alder, and the 1-piece maple neck has a soft V shape. The 3 pickups are Tex-Mex Strat Single-Coil pickups with staggered Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces. All of the hardware is chrome, and the guitar also features a 1-ply white pickguard.
- Alder body
- 1-piece Maple neck, soft V shape
- 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo frets
- 3 Tex-Mex Strat Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces and Parchment Covers
- 5-position blade pickup switching
- Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo Bridge
- Chrome hardware
- 1-ply white pickguard
- Distressed body, neck, hardware
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- Road Worn 50's Stratocaster, Maple Fretboard, Black
- Road Worn 50's Stratocaster, Maple Fretboard, 2 Tone Sunburst
Add New Logo