The Fender Jim Root Telecaster is a guitar built for the sounds Root is famous for creating in Slipknot and Stone Sour. It features an EMG 60 active pickup at the neck and an EMG 81 at the bridge. Controls are available for the master volume and pickup switching only, so any tone variation will come from the amplifier.
The bridge is a black 6-saddle strings-through-the-body hardtail, and matches the rest of the black hardware and pickguard screws for a complete look. The body is made of mahogany, and the maple neck is a modern C shape.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1 EMG 60 (Neck); 1 EMG 81 (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Black 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- Hardware: Black
- Black dot position inlays on maple fingerboard
- Black pickguard screws
- Jim Root Telecaster, Ebony Fretboard, Flat White
- Jim Root Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Flat Black