The Fender Jim Root Stratocaster is a guitar built like Root's of Slipknot and Stone Sour fame. It has a mahogany lacquered with a satin nitrocellulose finish, and has a unique sharp Tele body radius. The maple neck is a modern C shape and has 22 jumbo frets. There are two pickups: an EMG 60 on the neck and an EMG 81 at the bridge.
A 3-position blade pickup switch and master volume control are both in black, and the 3-Ply pickguard is colored to match the body. The bridge is a 6-saddle strings-through-body hardtail.
- Mahogany body with satin nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Sharp Tele Body Radius
- Maple neck, modern C shape
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Neck pickup: EMG 60
- Bridge pickup: EMG 81
- 3-Position Blade pickup switch
- 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- 3-Ply pickguard
- Black hardware
- JIm Root Stratocaster, Ebony Fretboard, Flat Black
- Jim Root Stratocaster, Maple Fretboard, Flat White