The Fender GE Smith Telecaster is a vintage style guitar built to Smith's specifications. It uses a premium ash for the body and a unique 1-piece maple neck that is in an extra deep "U" for the entire length. The frets are vintage style, and the pickups are American Vintage Tele Single-Coil. The bridge pickup is mounted directly on the body, rather than to the pick guard.
The position inlays are Lap Steel inspired, and the hardware is done in a combination of nickel and chrome. There are controls for master volume and master tone, and a 3-position blade switch for toggling pickups. A vintage tweed case, strap, and cable are all included.
- Body: Premium Ash
- Neck: 1-piece maple, extra deep "U" shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- 21 Vintage Style Frets
- 2 American Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickups with Body-Mounted Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Lap Steel Inspired Position Inlays
- Vintage tweed case, strap, cable included
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Black
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Dakota Red
- GE Smith Telecaster, Maple Fretboard, Honey Blonde
Add New Logo