The Fender Dave Murray Stratocaster is a guitar built to sound like Murray's original guitar when he played with Iron Maiden. It features three different pickups: a Dimarzio PAF DP-103 in the neck, a vintage style Strat Single-Coil in the middle, and a Dimarzio Super Distortion DP100 at the bridge. Balance between the pickups is managed by a 3-position switching blade. The bridge itself is an American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo.
The body of the guitar is a comfort contoured alder, lacquered in black, and with a white pick guard. The maple neck is built in a modified soft V shape, and has 21 medium jumbo frets.
- Comfort contoured alder body
- Black, Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck, modified soft V shape
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- Neck pickup: Dimarzio PAF DP-103
- Middle pickup: Vintage Style Strat Single-Coil
- Bridge pickup: Dimarzio Super Distortion DP100
- 3-Position pickup switching blade
- American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo bridge
Add New Logo