The Fender CN-90 Acoustic Guitar is an entry level starter guitar. The CN-90 features chrome machine heads with three-in-line white button tuners. The guitar is part of Fender's Classic Design Nylon Series .
Additional features of the Fender CN-90 include Fender nylon classical 100 strings, a polyurethane satin finish, rosewood bridge with standard saddle, and nato neck. The rosewood fingerboard sports 18 frets. The classic body design is constructed of a laminate spruce top while the back and sides are of laminated mahogany .
- Body style: classic acoustic
- Colors: (21) natural
- Finish: polyurethane satin
- Top: laminate spruce
- Back and sides: laminated mahogany
- White dot position markers
- Rosewood bridge with standard saddle
- Chrome machine heads with white button tuners
- Fender nylon classical strings
Add New Logo