The Fender CJ-290SCE Acoustic Guitar is an entry level Jumbo cut away guitar. The CJ-290SCE features chrome die-cast machine heads and D'Addario EXP-26 phosphor bronze strings. The guitar is equipped with a Fishman Pickup system and active onboard preamp with an integrated electronic tuner.
Additional features of the Fender CJ-290SCE include a polyurethane gloss finish, rosewood bridge, and maple neck. The rosewood fingerboard sports 20 frets and white dot position inlays. The jumbo cut away body design is constructed of a solid spruce top while the back and sides are of laminated flame maple.
- Body style: jumbo cut away acoustic/ electric
- Colors: (21) natural
- Finish: polyurethane gloss
- Top: solid spruce
- Back and sides: laminated flame maple
- 20 frets
- White dot position inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle
- chrome (die cast) machine heads
- Fishman pickup system
- Onboard preamp with volume and integrated electronic tuner
- D'Addario EXP-26 phosphor bronze strings .011 to .052 gauge
Add New Resource
Add New Logo