The Fender Acoustasonic 30 DSP is a High End Acoustic Guitar Amp. This model is the upgraded version of the Acoustasonic 30, with Onboard DSP Effects such as delay, chorus, vibratone and more. The Acoustasonic 30 DSP is a 30 Watt Power Amp that controls an 8” foam-surround low-frequency driver and a high-frequency tweeter. This model has separate equalizer controls for both the instrument and microphone channels, phase switches for feedback reduction, and FX select and level. These options give the user more control over sound quality, and the ability to reduce playback noise. The Acoustasonic 30 DSP uses Phantom Power to supply the XLR Mic Input, and the XLR Line Output with Level Control and Ground Lift allows for direct input into any mixer.
This model uses Fender's patented String Dynamics to control harsh treble sounds, while a feedback notch removes any remaining feedback problems. This allows for a much cleaner sound and better acoustics in any environment. The Fender Acoustasonic 30 DSP comes in a Brown/Wheat Cosmetic Treatment, and offers an optional two-button footswitch to allow FX on/off for each channel.
- Acoustic Guitar Amp
- Colour: Brown/Wheat Cosmetic Treatment
- 30 Watt Power Amp
- 8” Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Driver
- High-Frequency Tweeter
- Onboard DSP Effects: Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Etc.
- Separate Equalizer Controls: Instrumental / Microphone Channels
- Phantom Power XLR Mic Input
- XLR Line Output with Level Control and Ground Lift
- Feedback Reduction
- Fender's Patented String Dynamics
- Optional Two-Button Footswitch for FX On/Off per Channel
Add New Logo