Felt Sector 24 is a BMX bike designed to be relatively light and easy to handle for full-sized riders. The frame is made of hydroform 7000 series aluminum, which when combined with the rest of the components creates a 25.8 pound bike that can handle jumps and tail whips. The 21.29 inch top tube makes the bike large enough for taller riders, and the fork is made of 100% cro-moly for a strong support structure to handle heavy landings. The drivetrain uses 36 x 16 tine gearing with aluminum forged 2 piece cranks, and sealed bearing hubs are used in the 2010 model. Also new to the 2010 model are Alex double-wall 36H rims with stainless spokes and Felt Slip-Not tires.
- Frame: hydroform 7000 series aluminum
- 21.29 in top tube length
- Butted TT&DT
- Fork: 100% cr-mo, butted steer tube
- Drivetrain: 36 x 16T gearing, aluminum forged 2-pc cranks, external sealed euro BB, KMC chain, FB aluminum Backpedal 2 pedals
- Tektro v-type brake and lever
- 5.7 in rise cr-mo handlebars
- FB rail saddle
- Wheelset: Alex double-wall 36H rims, aluminum sealed bearing flip-flop 3/8 in front and rear hubs, stainless spokes, Felt Slip-Not tires
- Accessories: 3-piece padset, number plate, chain tensioners
- Finish: Pitch Black
- Weight: 25.8 lbs.
Add New Logo