Feedback's Bicycle Display Stand is designed to hold front or rear wheels without the risk of scratching rims or spokes. It is aimed at a range of possible purchasers, and is appropriate for home bicycle storage or display, as well as commercial purposes. For bike shop owners, it is possible to connect multiple racks together. The wheel slot accommodates all types of bikes from 20mm road tires to 2.4” wide MTB. A spring-loaded arm easily holds front or rear wheel, once again without any possibility of scratching the bike or its components. Also, because the arm folds, this stand itself is portable.
- Spring-loaded arm holds bike
- No risk of scratching or damage
- Holds 20-millimeter road tires and up to 2.4-inch wide mountain bike tires, between 20- and 29-inch wheel size
- Modular, can be connected to additional stands
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering about bikes with fenders. Will this stand accomodate heavy bikes, a 26" wheel cruiser with fenders (bicycles with fenders)?
This will work with the stand as long as the fenders do not drop below the middle of the wheel. It is one of the best stands I have ever owned.
Will this work with a tandem?
Not really sure. But I think it would if you used a front wheel stand also. It's just a small plastic block that may help stabilize the front wheel...
Once the bike is inserted in the stand how well does it stay there? I'm concerned that the spring loaded arm will eject the bike prematurely.
I have had mine for about a month and find it to be very stable. No problem with the spring loaded arm, the spring is not that strong.
Add New FAQ
- Optional Spacing 12”, 13.5” & 15” between stands
- Base Footprint 13.5” x 16” (343 mm x 406 mm)
- Folded Height 3.2” (81 mm)
- Holds 20 mm road tires & up to 2.4” wide mtb tires In size 20” to 29” wheel
Add New Resource