The F170 HD is designed to stay on while your vehicle is on; and powers off when the ignition is powered down. Included is a 10 feet power cord that you run through the interior of your cabin, pictured below, so no pesky wires or cords obstruct your view.
- FULL HD 1920x1080 Recording at 30 fps, Begins Recording as Soon as Car Moves
- Motion Detection Recording When Parked, Super Wide 170 Degree Angle of Recording View
- Loop Interval Recording to micro SD Card, 32GB Class 10 SD Card Included
- Designed and crafted out of aluminum and high quality materials
- f/2.0 Six-Glass Lens with Night-Vision, WDR Enhanced Image Quality, HD Photo Capture Mode, GPS Location & Speed Recording
- Unparalleled USA Lifetime Customer Support, And Backed By Our 5 Year Hassle-Free Warranty
- Includes the most intuitive dashcam software, DashCam Viewer; view the route traveled on Google Maps or Bing Maps
F170HD+ Digital Video Recorder, 32GB microSD, Windshield Mount, 11 feet Power Cable, Cord Route Management Clips, Data Cable, DashCam Viewer GPS Software, 3 Port USB Car Charger and Manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use the unit without the GPS attached?
Yes, it works just fine for recording purposes.
Can this camera take video inside of the vehicle?
Sure just swivel it around towards the interior.
What's the difference between this HD+ model and the standard f170 model?
The F170+ has Upgraded Features within the camera interface, Also packed with an upgraded USB Car Charger, as well as updated GPS Software.
Add New FAQ
- Angle 170°
- Resolution 920x1080