This 2 Piece Induction Set includes the Countertop Induction Burner and Induction-Ready Cast Aluminum Skillet Set. The Countertop Induction Burner can be used wherever an outlet is available. Perfect for tabletop cooking, for use as an extra cooking zone in the kitchen or for taking along on excursions. It's lightweight construction and portable size is also well suited for college dorm, boat and recreational vehicle cooking. The Countertop Induction Burner provides the fastest, safest, most efficient cooking experience. It uses 90% of energy produced which saves energy and money. The burner provides precise and instant heat and cooks 50% faster than gas and electric. With induction, there are no flames, heating elements or gas emissions and the cooking surface surrounding the pot stays cool to the touch making it an extremely safe portable solution. The Induction-Ready Cast Aluminum Skillet will allow you to enjoy fast cooking and less energy consumption with the combined benefits of cast aluminum and induction cooktop technology. This generous sized open skillet is the ideal classic shape and depth for frying and sauteing. This pan heats evenly and rapidly for superior results every time.
- Countertop induction burner compact 11.75-inch by 2-inch by 14-inch with 10-inch induction heating unit
- 10 power settings ranging from 300w to 1600w
- Countertop induction burner has a built in count down time, up to 150 minutes
- High quality cast aluminum quickly and evenly distributes heat preventing hot spots
- Guaranteed to never warp thanks to its single piece casting process and extra thick base
- Perfect for use on all stovetops: gas, electric, radiant and induction
- The countertop induction burner will not generate heat and will shut off automatically if no cookware is detected
Frequently Asked Questions
At what setting do you scramble or fry eggs? Do you preheat the pan? And, what setting is good for simmering beans, soups, etc?
I lovemy cook top when it worked - I have been trying to Fagor to repair mine for over a year - worse customer service I have ever seen. Simmer would be a lower setting, just so the liquid is still bubbleing a little bit. I would only preheat pan for eggs about 15 - 20 seconds on a medium to med-high setting as the pan get hot quickly. The products cooks great and heats quickly (if it is working). Trial and error will get you there I really loved the conducton cooking but am frustrated with Fagor - hope your never breaks.
What is the difference between the Fagor Countertop Induction Cooking set (2 piece) and the Fagor Portable Induction Cooktop? The latter costs more.
It has been awhile since I purchased the Fagor but I believe the two piece comes with a non stick pan.
Will this work with a cast iron skillet?
Yes, it will. I prefer a non stick stainless pan as it heats up quicker.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource