When building on a budget, the EVGA 500W 80 PLUS is a great choice at a low cost. Supporting 40A on a single +12V rail provides more options without having to reduce your component requirements. Save space with the 500W's compact design, well-placed power switch and fully sleeved cables. The 500W offers the connections and protections needed for basic system builds. With a standard 3 year warranty and ultra quiet fan design the 500W will be a great asset for your next build on a budget.
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- 80 PLUS certified, with up to 80% efficiency under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 120mm Double Ball Bearing
- 3 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections including UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the on and off switch do?
It cuts the power to the power supply if needed.
Wil it have the correct plugs to plug into a EVGA GeForce GTX760 graphics card ?
Does this have the PCIE 6+2 Pin
Yes it does.
Add New FAQ