Symphony 65 LX combines safety with innovative design features and is the only car seat you will ever need. This seat accommodates children ranging from 5-100 pounds. for a winning solution to the challenges and expense of multiple car seats. Transport your child in comfort and style in a seat that looks good and stands up to the needs of a growing child. Try this seat for an excellent extended-use option at an affordable price. Protecting children is our core mission at Evenflo.
For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. Knowing that one in four automobile accidents are side impact collisions, we believe it's important to go beyond the current government standards when designing the next generations of Evenflo car seats, including the Symphony 65 LX. Side impact tested. Meets or exceed all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact test standard designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard infinite slide harness provides easy-to-use shoulder strap height adjustment.
Crumple safe Core helps keep your baby in protection zone one-hand adjustable headrest makes adjusting to proper height a breeze. Exclusive quick connectors for an easier installation. Flip-out cup holder conveniently holds drinks, or folds down out of sight. Removable head and body pillow for a comfortable ride.
- 98% polyester/2% Trevira
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceed all applicable Federal safety standards AND Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard
- Infinite Slide Harness provides easy-to-use shoulder strap height adjustment!
- CrumpleSafe Core helps keep your baby in protection zone
- One-hand Adjustable Headrest makes adjusting to proper height a breeze!
- Exclusive Quick Connectors for an easier installation
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this attach properly with a regular lap belt on older car?
What is the babys weight limit for this car seat?
100 lbs. This seat can be used as a booster when your child is older. It has an 8 yr expiration date which is awesome.
I only see the weight difference between the LX and DLX Symphony - any feedback? Any reason to not go cheaper with the LX?
The latching system in the dlx is far better and easier to use than the lx. The dlx usea a crank system while the lx requires you to pull the belts for tension.
Add New FAQ
- Harness 5-point
- Weight Limit Up to 100 lbs / 45 kg
- Style Convertible
- Orientation Forward / Rear Facing
- Specification met Certified frustration-free
- Material_composition Toddler
- Origin Made in the USA and Imported
Add New Resource